Roll back - DRIVERS 31.0.24028.1001

Can someone please point me to a download of the old drivers prior to 31.0.24028.1001?

I'm having graphical issues with "Power Slave"

Based on what I play and the state of this drivers, I rather go back.

I believe I saw a post ether here on Reddit about someone rolling back, I went to Lenovo driver page, but I can't seem to be able to find the old ones. And I can't seem to be able to find the post either.

Thanks. 

Parents
  • I wrote a guide in reddit. Look for sajazzman007

www.reddit.com/.../uIXFIFW8tU

•  

Worked perfectly, I went directly to the December drivers, and had no need to install Adrenaline form the Microsoft sotre.

Again dude ... thanks!!!

• No problem glad I could assist 

• I have rolled back my driver, but not sure if I actually rolled back to the last driver that was realeased before the current one.  The driver I am running now shows as version  23.20.24.03.   Is this the correct version from December 2023?

• This guy knows what he is talking about and his thread from the end of November seems to confirm it is the one you are looking for.   gaming.lenovo.com/.../

•   

Just a side note, the "old" driver is no longer referenced in the link in that post by Ben.

The US portal does not keep a repository of drivers. Thankfully,  provided the link for the China portal.

•   

Just a side note, the "old" driver is no longer referenced in the link in that post by Ben.

The US portal does not keep a repository of drivers. Thankfully,  provided the link for the China portal.

Children
No Data