Controller Wobbling

Has anyone heard of any official solutions for the wobbling of the controllers? It kind of sucks that a solid machine gets to have wobbly controllers so I was hoping for some kind of official replacement controller/fix coming down the line.

• The rails are failing and will need to be replaced. Contact lenovo about it

• received my legion yesterday: the controller are almost not wobbling at all.

• They shouldn’t move at all. My controllers are like bricks and I can hold the device sideways with one hand and it won’t flex a centimeter 

• I think it also has to do with how you remove them. This is just a guess, but I have seen posts on Reddit that show an excessive amount of wear, usually on the controller (plastic) but also on the metal rails, and I can only conclude that the user is part of the equation.

• I also have this issue. I think I only removed the controller once or twice for maintenance and it happened after that. I have heard that it's worse in the first batches of the Go

• hello, I was replaced under warranty

• It sounds like it needs to be repaired. Those things happen sometimes with any device. All it takes is for one piece to not be installed tight enough and several other things will wriggle free as a result.

• Had mine for nearly 8 months with no wobble whatsoever.

• Had mine for nearly 8 months with no wobble whatsoever.