Wanted to provide some updates/information during the launch window. I know this doesn’t address all concerns from all current and prospective owners but I wanted to provide the updates we do have. All below subject to change and only indicative of plans at the time of writing. Some are follow-ups from the AMA.
- Space: Another update coming around November 10th, and another 2-4 weeks after that.
- Space: Darker UI option will be released around November 10th
- Space: DPI Settings for FPS mode will appear in Controller settings once FPS mode is toggled on (already implemented in 184.108.40.206)
- Space: Right Legion button optimizations are being worked on so that it is quicker and more intuitive to access performance settings and toggles.
- Space: Trackpad DPI and Joystick Deadzone management are work in progress
- Space: Working on making "Apply Game Profile" more intuitive, some improvements coming around November 10th
- Drivers: New VGA drivers are coming very soon (within next 72 hours) and can be found here when available:
- Gyros: 3 Total, one in each controller and one in the main unit.