Legion go games

Please tell me what are your favorite titles to play I am looking to get a legion go and want to know the best games for it.

• Personally I'm a sucker for indie games - loving Tunic and Celeste on this thing so far!

• I am playing sekiro, hifi-rush, witcher 3 and hollow knight cheers~

• Cyberpunk 2077 runs really good.

I'll also use it to play my switch games via emulation. It's just a better experience than playing on a switch.

• I love Teamfight Tactics. The current set is not as great, but the next patch is supposed to balance out the meta a bit.

• Thank you for asking this, I am curious also. 

• Witcher 3 Remaster

• The funny thing for me is, even though I have a pretty powerful laptop (ROG Flow with 3080 eGPU), I usually favor the Legion Go. It gets me to play through my backlog. At the same time, there are also plenty of newer titles that run flawlessly on the Go (especially with the latest HYPR-RX option in the AMD driver software).

Personally, I'm currently in the middle part of Mass Effect Legendary Edition. But also have Assassin`s Creed Valhalla (much better optimized than the earlier titles), The Wichter 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Far Cry 6, Fallout 4, Skyrim Legendary, Uncharted and Deep Rock Galactic installed.

I run all of these games at medium settings and 800p (usually without upscaling) to achive ~60FPS. The only exception is CP2077, which I run on medium settings and 1080p with FSR set to Ultra Performance (to the same effect).

Of course, indy titles run great too: I'm particularly enjoying Black Skylands and Belwo the Stone at the moment.

All the best

phil

P.S.: If you experience blurred text when playing in 800p just check "diasble the fullscreen optimisation" in the advanced settings of the games exe (right-click on exe -> compatibility tab)

• Agree here, runs great and is even more fun than on the pc for me.

• Has anyone here had good experiences with MMORPG's? If I get the Go, I was hoping to play games like BDO, New World, PSO2NG, etc.

• FFXIV might work well since it was designed to also be played with a controller.