Hi! Just wanted to just make a thread and request some features for the devs to see (maybe some accessories too!)
- ability to map keyboard keys to the controllers or even the Xbox button. (Accessing game bar is such a pain on this device)
- ability to hide applications in library. Idk if it’s just me but I hate seeing wallpaper engine and other launchers in there
- I know there’s a fix in the works for the dead zone on the controller but a way to customize it and setting profiles would be cool!
- a way to see how much TDP is being drawn. I know in the custom profile you can select. But if there’s a way to put it in the FPS monitor
- a controller attachment like how the switch has for the joycons. Holding 2 separate controllers feels odd for me and never liked it.
- keyboard that connect to bottom USB port to turn the go into a mini laptop
that’s all I’ve got. Hopefully some of these space features can happen. It would make the go much better (in my opinion that is). Feel free to comment some more ideas