What games give a better experience with Legion Go?

Hi all,

Just want to ask a question. What games have you played that give a better experience with Legion Go compared to other platforms?

Parents
  • My goal when I got the Legion Go was to be able to stop a game on my desktop and continue to play on the go. (mostly at bed...)

So far the only game that just doesn't work is Sonic Frontiers, but it's an issue with any iGPU.

I've played Elden Ring, Lies of P, Hades, Hi-Fi Rush, Path of Exile, Spider-Man, Rocket League, RDR2, Yuzu games.

They all played nice and if you can enable AMD upscaling(on the game or the driver) it becomes even better.

In the future, I'll probably mod to 32GB of ram, but for now, I have not seen the need for it.

• My goal when I got the Legion Go was to be able to stop a game on my desktop and continue to play on the go. (mostly at bed...)

So far the only game that just doesn't work is Sonic Frontiers, but it's an issue with any iGPU.

I've played Elden Ring, Lies of P, Hades, Hi-Fi Rush, Path of Exile, Spider-Man, Rocket League, RDR2, Yuzu games.

They all played nice and if you can enable AMD upscaling(on the game or the driver) it becomes even better.

In the future, I'll probably mod to 32GB of ram, but for now, I have not seen the need for it.

Children
No Data