What games do you recommend for the Lenovo Legion Go for a new user?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the space, and as someone who wants to get a Lenovo Legion Go, I'd like to ask about the possible things someone new has to know about the Legion Go, I get its basically just a PC but I'd still would love to know more about this fantastic piece of software!

• I would try some FPS games as I remember watching a review of how well they ran some games like Cyberpunk. 

• Hello, as the Legion Go gets 3 months of Xbox game pass I would try there first and experiment on your favourite genres there.

Personally I am playing Baldur's Gate 3 (not on game pass) and Battlefield 2042 mostly with a bit of Forza Horizon 5 for good measure.

The Legion Go is an awesome device, enjoy it Slight smile

• Cyberpunk 2077 is really great on it, can just only recommend it! For me it is even more fun playing it on the Go then on a high end gaming PC, as it runs great with medium settings and is just more fun on the relaxed couch then at a desktop.

• if you were just starting to gaming.. would you recommend the Lenovo Go? and which game?

• Mad max for starters, runs great

• If you have desktop pc, I'd play the bigger games on that. For the Go, I think you're better off keeping it simple with platformers and basic FPS's. Retro games are great for it too. Lutris runs retro PC games better than any Windows compatibily mode I've ever seen.

• Love seeing all these games getting recommended. Hoping to get my Legion Go for Christmas!