I don't have too much to update this week beyond what we covered last week: Legion Go Update 12.01.23 | Lenovo Gaming (US)
Some quick hitters:
- DeadZones & Joystick Sensitivity
- Got a preview last night of the DeadZone settings that will be implemented, looks like it will do the job but haven't tested myself yet
- The update will also include Response Curve settings for L/R Joysticks
- This is still on track to be released in the mid-December update.
- We will continue to make improvements to this if necessary after release
- Left and Right Trigger settings are slated for the Late December/Early January update.
- V28 BIOS Release
- Officially released on the support site: Lenovo Support US
- This is identical to the "Beta v28 BIOS"
- If you installed the Beta v28 BIOS you do not need to "upgrade" to this version as there is no difference
- New VGA Drivers
- Per previous post, still on track to release soon (within next 1-2 weeks, hopefully on the earlier side of that)
- Will hopefully include integer scaling enabled without the need for registry changes
- Will include fixes and improvements seen in the 11/7 test driver as well as additional improvements
- 12/1 Legion Space Update Issues (v220.127.116.11)
- Battery percentages dropped off of the icons in the right flyout menu, this will be added back in the mid-December update
- For users having issues with L/R Legion buttons not working after the update, there is a bug where windows "Battery Saver" mode is not allowing the LSDaemon.exe process to run properly, try disabling battery saver mode and reloading Space to solve
- Discrepancies between Legion L+Y and the new custom power profiles, power button lights, etc. are a known issue that's being worked on and should hopefully be resolved in the mid-December update.
- Xbox Button Mapping
- We're going to try to get something added to the mid-December update for now (Legion L+RS is the working assumption for the shortcut)
- We will further enhance this in later updates as we add more button mapping options
- Additional Issues being tracked/investigated (new vs 12.1 update, non-exhaustive list)
- SSD Temperature concerns (may have been debunked but investigating just in case)
- SD Reader stability issues / choppy gameplay that some users are experiencing
- Was able to sneak in the addition of an "Alt+F4" command into the quick settings for mid-December release
- We are working to ensure a path to upgrade your warranty/ADP options. Applicable teams have been (re)briefed to handle the requests and the online system should be ready to accept upgrade requests by late Jan/Early Feb at the latest. Apologize for the inconvenience there.
Thanks as always for your continued interest, patience, support, and understanding.
Disclaimer: The details provided herein are intended as a courtesy update and do not serve as a binding commitment or warranty. Lenovo cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information and reserves the right to modify product and service plans at any time. We are not liable for reliance on the projected timelines or features, which are subject to change based on various business needs and product development considerations.