Fast Boot Games

Is there a way to make games boot up faster? I have all of the windows apps that I don't to use disable, the windows hello. The memory integrity and the virtual machine setting but it takes some time for my games to boot up. Is there a setting or something that I'm missing that needs to be disabled?  Should I turn off the gaming switch in the windows settings? Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions.

• Hi  ,
    If you are already in the 30 Watt Power mode and in the efficiency System mode and are running your games from the built in ssd, there is not much more you can do...

I recognized that the Go without the Legion-Space (deinstalled) was quicker opening up Software and quicker in navigating through the explorer - that could help if you want to renounce to use it's useful features...

Otherwise you could install software that are turning unused processes off in the background like the Ashampoo Winoptimizer having a game mode for that... But even though using it, I didn't recognize any really noticeable faster loading times...

I realized that through one of the latest updates (I think it happened after installing the newest Beta Graphics drivers, but I also realized speed improvements in the system through the newest Windows update, and the newest BIOS versions, so hard to say which one it was) I installed I suddenly had 2 to 3 times faster loading times in Cyberpunk... Might have been also a Cyberpunk update itsself or me switching to the 2 TB Corsair 2230 SSD I'm using right now... I really don't know anymore as I upgraded so many things at a similiar time... Anyway it was really surprising and happend so suddenly!

I would be advising against using an SD card, as with it loading times are 2 to 3 times slower in my experience in certain titles. My worst experience was in NFS Unbound and it really took something like 3-4 min to load into the game from SD card... And I'm already using a fast UHS-1 Sandisk one...

• Hello again, lol! Yeah for some reason when I started my game up again it booted up really quick but I also disabled some of the start up apps. That may have been the culprit and may not have been but I'm not touching it. If it works like it should then I'm all good, lol!