legion go does not turn on the controller flashes red and yellow

I used the legion until it ran out of battery. Then when I plugged it in to turn it back on it didn't work. the controller flashes red and yellow and the power button flashes white with a black screen.
How to solve the problem?

Will this problem be resolved in the future?

Parents
  • Have you left it to charge for a while?

You’ll notice iPhones can work on 1% but if they completely die they won’t turn on until their hit like 4-5%.

My PSVita was similar, when I charged it from 0% (It hadn’t been used in a long time), it took a while but it would turn on and the battery was on 40%+

• yesterday it turned on normally but today it won't turn on again, when I plugged it in there is no light. Nothing happens.

800 euros per console so that it lasts 1 month. This is ***.

• What have you tried to do for troubleshooting it? Have you contacted Lenovo Tech support? Have you tried plugging it in for a while without touching it?

• What have you tried to do for troubleshooting it? Have you contacted Lenovo Tech support? Have you tried plugging it in for a while without touching it?

Children
  • I let it charge for 24 hours then I kept pressing the power button for 30 seconds. It's turned on again. Then I accessed the BIOS and activated the fast battery charging option. We'll see if the problem returns.