legion go does not turn on the controller flashes red and yellow

I used the legion until it ran out of battery. Then when I plugged it in to turn it back on it didn't work. the controller flashes red and yellow and the power button flashes white with a black screen.
How to solve the problem?

Will this problem be resolved in the future?

Parents
  • Hi  ,

have a try to turn on the fast charging mode in the BIOS as a turned on behaviour. You need the newest version 28 BIOS installed to be able to use this function. My Go was also starting to behave in a really weird way, as it once got empty, and that helped me to get out of it.

• yesterday it turned on normally but today it won't turn on again, when I plugged it in there is no light. Nothing happens.

800 euros per console so that it lasts 1 month. This is ***.

•   

Did you try to enter the Bios by pressing the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time and to turn on the fast charging mode already?

•   

Did you try to enter the Bios by pressing the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time and to turn on the fast charging mode already?

Children
  • I let it charge for 24 hours then I kept pressing the power button for 30 seconds. It's turned on again. Then I accessed the BIOS and activated the fast battery charging option. We'll see if the problem returns.