Legion Glasses

Is anyone else using the Legion Glasses with their Go and experiencing the blurring around the edges? Can Lenovo implement a software solution that would allow you to change the viewing distance of the virtual screen through a future update to legion space? I think that would make the user experience while using the Glasses with the Go much better. 

• I also had the same issue with the Legion Glasses. I found several forums and videos of other people discussing a similar issue so it seems pretty widespread. I ended up returning my Legion Glasses and bought the Viture Glasses. They work well and have a lot less of an issue with blur on the edges although it is still present. With the Viture Glasses, you can adjust the viewing distance through different nose pieces that come with it. 

• HAVEN'T BOUGHT THE GLASSES YET.  HAVE YOU CONTACTED LENOVO CUSTOMER SUPPORT ABOUT THIS ISSUE?  THEY HAVE ALWAYS RESPONDED PRETTY QUICKLY WHEN I HAVE CALLED.

• I haven't used them but I could see how it can change the whole experience.

• I haven't heard of Legion Glasses.   How is that possible?  I have been on this website every single day for probably 1.5 years.  I haven't one post about the glasses.  Unless this is the first and they came out this week Legion is failing at marketing.   There should be a new product Group that Legion informs us of the new stuff.   I feel blindsided.   Laughing

• I have had the Xreal Air 2. I asked the same question in their communiy. Its not possible to change the distance. I think here its the same.

• Also very interested in the glasses. Not gonna be able to afford a vision pro anytime soon, but the legion glasses seem okay in the meantime. Too bad I use glasses, so its gonna be hard to adapt to my eyesight.

• Have not tried them myself.  But can understand you disappointment with the blurred edges.  That would be a total bummer for me.

• I will love to try Legion Go with the Legion Glasses.

• What do the legion glasses do?

• It looks like dark glasses with a cable; it basically shows you a huge screen in your face.

this is from the Lenovo site: Legion Glasses | Lenovo US