What if the next version of the Legion Go skipped the screen for AR glasses instead; would you buy one?

That it what another company may be doing.

https://wccftech.com/tecno-pocket-go-handheld-ar-gaming-device-powered-by-amd-ryzen-7-8840hs-apu/

I would definitely be interested in a Legion Go minus a screen, replaced with AR glasses.

My biggest concern would be the quality of the AR glasses.

The USB-C port would still be able to connect to a monitor if wanted.

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

Parents
  • Lol, I just finished watching some videos on the Tecno Pocket Go and was coming to the forum to share. Rofl I think it's an interesting thing and surprisingly powerful since it'll be running a Ryzen 7 8000 series. One of the reviewers said in terms of weight that it's between the Legion Go and Steamdeck, but closer to the Steamdeck. The one interesting aspect of it I was surprised to see is that it has a 50W removable/swappable battery. The glasses are individually adjustable (the review wore medium sized pair of glasses), but I'm curious to see how they'd sit with glasses on others. I'm just excited for all the variety now in the mobile/portable PC gaming space. Just a few years ago there weren't nearly as many as we have now with all the AYANEOs, Odins, now the Legion Go, two Steamdecks, and still more to name.

• Offline in reply to SOC

I will have to search for the videos you wrote about. They sound much interesting than the article I linked to.

• Offline in reply to SOC

I will have to search for the videos you wrote about. They sound much interesting than the article I linked to.

Children
No Data