Using the Legion Go as a Workstation

Hey all.  New to the Go (as of yesterday), but one of the things that intrigued me about it over the ROG Ally or the Steamdeck is it's ability to be used as a workstation as well.  

Have any of you used it for productivity/work, and if so how was it?  Any recommended peripherals (aside from a keyboard and mouse)?

Parents
  • Hello, I have a Thunderbolt 4 HP docking station, and it works very well with the Legion Go. I did some test on Capture One and Photoshop to compare it's capabilities versus my PC (Ryzen 5600 and Radeon 6700XT) and the results are quite impressive.

I really recommend to use a Thunderbolt 4 dock, as you have with only one cable the power, display output m, Ethernet and a lot of USB connection (2 USB 10Gbps are supported in Thunderbolt 4).

Edit : I have this model www.hp.com/.../product.aspx

• Hello, I have a Thunderbolt 4 HP docking station, and it works very well with the Legion Go. I did some test on Capture One and Photoshop to compare it's capabilities versus my PC (Ryzen 5600 and Radeon 6700XT) and the results are quite impressive.

I really recommend to use a Thunderbolt 4 dock, as you have with only one cable the power, display output m, Ethernet and a lot of USB connection (2 USB 10Gbps are supported in Thunderbolt 4).

Edit : I have this model www.hp.com/.../product.aspx

Children
No Data