Thoughts on the Legion H600 and stand?

So I'm slowly outfitting my new Legion laptop. I just bought the M600s Qi which I'm very impressed with.  If you have any extra tips for setup and use let me know too.

I've been considering getting the H600 since it's on sale and I don't have a quality headset. I know if I go with that model versus any of the others I can get the stand to charge and hold both the mouse and headset. Those that have the combo what do you think of the setup and desk space? Is the H600 better than other models?

• H600 is the best Legion wireless headset which usually goes on sale for a steal. In March it was less than $50. The H500 Pro has slightly better audio, but you have to be tethered. 

• March it was less than $50. The H500 Pro has slightly better audio, but you have to be tethered

• Cool! Thanks! I saw it was on sale last month but only snagged the mouse because I didn't think I'd want/need a headset because im mostly solo gaming. I'm learning though some of these games have small sounds in the background that are important, and my nephews have started gaming so I'd like to occasionally play with them. I'll look in to the pro to see what the differences are aside from wired/wireless.

• There is software you can use to enhance certain sounds like footsteps in an FPS. Something like Steelseries GG Sonar works with every headset and you can mess with your headset's configuration to adjust the volume of certain frequencies. It even comes with pre-sets for certain popular games like Apex and Counter-Strike.