Legion S7 Laptop AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz.

Guys is this a good laptop or can I get a desktop with better performance for the same price or cheaper? I just got this laptop and I'm not too sure if I made a good purchase. I got it for graphic design, video editing, and gaming of course. Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Thanks...

• Desktops are often more bang for your buck, however laptops have the portability aspect if you need it Slight smile the Legion Tower 7 is a beast if you want to look at towers!

• If you are considering performance vs portability  then I suggest you go with the Legion T7. Yes it'll cost much more than the Legion S7 Laptop but you have a beast of a rig rocking an 11th Gen Intel CPU and Geforce RTX 3070. for me its an investment worth banking for since I'm rocking one, with the newest Triple A games coming out this October you won't be disappointed with this Tower.

• Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciate it.

• Thanks. I fell in love with this laptop and I can just imagine the Legion Tower 7... but the portability is a necessity. I also saw there is a new laptop coming out in the next few months. Thanks for the info greatly appreciate it.

• Guys is this a good laptop or can I get a desktop with better performance for the same price or cheaper? I just got this laptop and I'm not too sure if I made a good purchase. I got it for graphic design, video editing, and gaming of course. Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Thanks...

I recently buy Legion 7 AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX laptop with AMD Radeon graphics and it's perfect for content creating. It's portable and handy - good for creating content anywhere.

Thanks.