Lenovo Legion Controllers

It would be nice if Lenovo create a gaming controller for PC's and other systems GrinningVideo game

• But only if they do something better than the current xbox and playstation controllers. I feel like xbox is the gold standard for gamepads for PC and would be hard to lenovo to beat.

• Yeah I think it'd be cool if they did something that was a similar layout as the controller on their Legion Go. Just have a more ergonomic shape for a standalone controller, keep the good features such as hall effect sticks, maybe keep the fps mode if it can be made to feel good in the hand and still have a detachable side for it, and make the D-Pad less stiff so that its more useable for things like fighting games and we'd be golden. Would be neat if it had a switch on it that would make it swap modes to be recognizable on PlayStation or Xbox as well.

• My favorite are the PS5 controls so maybe something with a similar design.

• That will be nice for Lenovo to do Controllers and other gaming gadgets.

• I would love a controller like that

• Seriously I hope Lenovo legion releases one 

• It would be cool if Lenovo made a version of smart phone compatible controllers.

• I'd probably buy a PC controller from Lenovo. Trying to get my PS 5 dual sense controller working on many PC games is a hassle that I just haven't felt like paying the money for a stand alone controller for PC for yet