Lenovo Legion Controllers

It would be nice if Lenovo create a gaming controller for PC's and other systems GrinningVideo game

Parents
  • Yeah I think it'd be cool if they did something that was a similar layout as the controller on their Legion Go. Just have a more ergonomic shape for a standalone controller, keep the good features such as hall effect sticks, maybe keep the fps mode if it can be made to feel good in the hand and still have a detachable side for it, and make the D-Pad less stiff so that its more useable for things like fighting games and we'd be golden. Would be neat if it had a switch on it that would make it swap modes to be recognizable on PlayStation or Xbox as well.

• Yeah I think it'd be cool if they did something that was a similar layout as the controller on their Legion Go. Just have a more ergonomic shape for a standalone controller, keep the good features such as hall effect sticks, maybe keep the fps mode if it can be made to feel good in the hand and still have a detachable side for it, and make the D-Pad less stiff so that its more useable for things like fighting games and we'd be golden. Would be neat if it had a switch on it that would make it swap modes to be recognizable on PlayStation or Xbox as well.

Children
  • I would love a controller like that