Retro Handheld

What games would you pay for to have on a Hald held like system anywhere you go? Please do not drop tamagotchi angel on me.

• Not gonna lie, I'd love my Pokémon Pikachu 2 GS back again (basically a Pikachu tamagotchi..). That thing was amazing for my needs at the time—a clock, a fun pedometer that rewarded you for steps, and interacting & playing with your Pikachu while out and about or waiting on transit! 

• I feel that's what gaming is all about. Keeping your mind entertained!

• The old version of Mario Bro's would be for me. I can remember that hand held football game, where you go up, down, back and forward, that was so basic, but you could never put it down, it was so fun and addicting..

• Almost anything from the 8-bit and 16-bit eras. This is exactly why I have my RG350, RG351V and Retroflag GPi  : )

• OMG I haven't thought about the hand held football game in ages. I was so addicted to that game as a kid. Lol. Such great memories. There was a racing one too similar to Pole Position but more generic. Original Super Mario was fantastic. I remember the first time I saw the extra lives cheat/glitch where you got I think 99 lives by jumping on the turtle in a loop on the edge of one of the walls or when I found the time warp shortcut to the final world/stage for the first time. Saved me a lot of quarters. You put a smile on my face. Thanks for bringing back such great memories. Now I am remembering all these other games from back in the 80's and early 90's that I haven't thought about in a while.

• A handheld Astrosmash where you could pause and save the state to pick up later would be awesome