Will mobile gaming ever be considered on the same level as console or PC gaming?

I really wonder if there will come a time when the best players of a mobile game will be as good as or better than the best players on console or PC in the same game. I would like to see a massive tournament featuring an equal number of the top talents from each respective platform competing against each other in a game to see the final average ranking of each platform.

Parents
  • I think the next big step is going to be more of a larger companion piece or alternative method when away from your computer. Like take Genshin Impact for example, it's super convenient to be able to login and do your daily check-in stuff, but I still won't really play on my phone since it's just awkward/difficult for me.

But I think there is definitely opportunities there for other franchises, being able to seamlessly login to your profile from multiple devices and retain your progress/save is amazing!

• I think the next big step is going to be more of a larger companion piece or alternative method when away from your computer. Like take Genshin Impact for example, it's super convenient to be able to login and do your daily check-in stuff, but I still won't really play on my phone since it's just awkward/difficult for me.

But I think there is definitely opportunities there for other franchises, being able to seamlessly login to your profile from multiple devices and retain your progress/save is amazing!

Children
No Data