Will mobile gaming ever be considered on the same level as console or PC gaming?

I really wonder if there will come a time when the best players of a mobile game will be as good as or better than the best players on console or PC in the same game. I would like to see a massive tournament featuring an equal number of the top talents from each respective platform competing against each other in a game to see the final average ranking of each platform.

Parents
  • The only way it will become even remotely comparable is with cloud gaming. Since cloud gaming isn't hardware dependent a phone would technically be viable, but I don't think many people want to consistently play on a small phone screen for games like Apex, Call of Duty, etc.

• The only way it will become even remotely comparable is with cloud gaming. Since cloud gaming isn't hardware dependent a phone would technically be viable, but I don't think many people want to consistently play on a small phone screen for games like Apex, Call of Duty, etc.

Children