Legion phone?

If Lenovo decides to build a legion gaming phone, would you think about getting one. As long as the price is decent? There are competitors that overcharge, whereas others are priced very well.

• I always forget that Lenovo makes phones as I don't get advertisements for them but if they made an affordable gaming phone maybe with a flip feature I would consider it. I am a Windows user when it comes to my pc devices but have always gone with Apple as far as phones. Last android phone I had was over a decade ago. I would rather have a proper handheld like the Legion Go but a well designed gaming phone could fill my portable gaming needs. Sometimes carrying my Legion laptop isn't convenient and it is a bit heavy like most gaming laptops.

• I'm so used to my iPhone that gaming phones don't really appeal to me.  I'm sure there's a market, but the only game I have on my phone that gets any play is pokemon go lol.  I might consider the change but I've already got quite a bit invested in the apple ecosystem.

• Honestly the only way I would consider one is if the features and power were comparable to a flagship Galaxy or iPhone. I wouldn't sacrifice the other features of my phone to focus on gaming. In the end I think I'd rather use a Legion Go for mobile gaming and stick with the major smartphone makers.

• I would have to be a good value. It can't be more than competitors. Overall though, I don't think gaming phones are necessary, there's not much games for phones that current flagships/non-gaming phones can't handle. Probably the best thing would be a better battery life.

• It sounds interesting I would consider it

• Actually, I think a Legion phone could be a great idea if done correctly. Needs to strike the right balance though.

• If the price was reasonable I would consider a Lenovo gaming phone. I would just want a decent overall feature set and decent camera. Some of the gaming phones I’ve seen are pretty competitive price wise and feature wise. 

• I would love to see a gaming phone! not a lot of people like android nowadays, but if it has strong battery live and storage (and cameras), maybe a lot of people might consider it!

• I'd be interested to research all the specs and features, plus the pricing structure.

• IF THE PHONE WAS SUCH THAT I COULD PLAY THE MOBILE GAMES ON IT THAT I WANTED AS WELL AS DO EVERTHING THAT I CURRENTLY USE MY SMARTPHONE FOR, I WOULD CERTAINLY CONSIDER GETTING IT.