Raytracing on Mobile?

What do you all think about ray tracing tech on Mobile? Specifically the newest Apple silicon?

• It will change mobile gaming

• I think ray tracing will be great on mobile devices. Yet, in my opinion I'm a bit shaky as to what games can truly benefit ray tracing for mobile gamers. In the past I was as much into mobile gaming as I was into PC and console. Admittedly that was when I was a Senior National Trainer for LG Electronics Mobile Communications. Does anyone remember LG Electronics made smartphones and tablets. Although I own 2 iPads (mini and an aging 9 inch), I've always been an Android guy since Android 1.6 in the early 2000s. 

Ray tracing is coming for Apple's silicon and for Android as well. With Qualcomm's Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 APUs, Android devices will be able to keep pace with the best Apple has on the market. None of that is meant as Android fanboyism because I believe Apple's A17 is fantastic!

I would like to see is a bit of competition in either the gaming handheld space or console space with either Apple's A17 and/or Qualcomm's Snapdragon 8 Gen 3!

Imagine a console like system with either APU or a dock for either an iOS device or Android phone with the newest APU architecture thus allowing your phone to also be your gaming console at home. After all, your phone doesn't need to only be a phone... right?