Picked up my first system in over 20 years!

So I have been traveling a lot for work and I have been killing my eyes playing mobile games on my iPhone and decided to pick up a Switch OLED. I am looking for game recommendations for a guy who grew up gaming in the 90’s and early 2000’s. I already have THPS 1+2 and Mario Kart 8. I am looking for either physical games or games I can download because I do not always have access to stable wifi for a cloud service. Thank you everyone 

• My favorite games on the Switch are Hades, Celeste, Tears of the Kingdom+Breath of the Wild, Cuphead, Dead Cells, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Hollow Knight. 

• Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Mario Wonder, and Super Mario Odyssey have been great! 

• If you grew up around that time, definitely check out the virtual consoles in the Nintendo store! I played through Super Metroid for the first time on a Switch with the SNES app, super cool experience if you want some Nostalgia. For never games definitely check out Metroid Dread, any Zelda, or the Metroidvanias that  mentioned Slight smile

• There are some great games you'll enjoy on the Switch from your childhood and some excellent recent games.

I highly suggest the following as physical media

• Red Dead Redemption
    • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    • Hogwart's Legacy
    • Borderlands (any of them in the series)
    • Witcher 3
    • The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild

Those games above will give you hours upon hours of fun.

For a bit of nostalgia consider taking a look at the Arcade Archives in the eShop for more brief encounter games.

• The ports of Assassin's Creed (the Ezio Trilogy), and Rebel collection (Black Flag and Rogue, Black Flag being my favorite), are decent. I haven't played the port of Assassin's Creed 3, which would be between those two, but I assume it plays alright.