Left Handed Players and Motion Controls

Hi there, I am a left-handed player and felt like talking about how alienating motion controls can be and see if anyone else here feels my pain.

I feel like this is an issue that doesn't get brought up much. The worst I experienced was No More Heroes on the Wii. You had to be holding the remote in your right hand to play that game because there was no left-handed option for the game. As a person who uses my left hand to hold the remote, it was unplayable. I even dislike the fact they took left-handed Link away from us just for motion controls. They didn't even make him left-handed again TotK where there aren't even swinging motion controls.

I personally find it frustrating and was wanting to see how others felt.

Parents
  • Yeah Left here too and it is a pain, but like the others say play or emulate on PC. Still on PC some devs don't accomedate us like in some VR games don't let you swtich, but it is PC and we can mod or use Steam Input.

• Yeah Left here too and it is a pain, but like the others say play or emulate on PC. Still on PC some devs don't accomedate us like in some VR games don't let you swtich, but it is PC and we can mod or use Steam Input.

Children
No Data