Mario 64 DS for the Switch?

Was watching the latest Nintendo Direct and noticed that Warioware game. I find it really interesting that the developers chose to use Mario 64 DS gameplay as opposed to the original game. That feels almost deliberate. Do you think we could get SM64DS on the Switch before the Switch 2?

• I’m not sure if they will release it since the online service with the expansion has Mario 64 already. I could be wrong, but I guess they could  sell it for those that don’t have the online service. It is a great version of the game! 

• In my opinion they should release it when the Switch 2 is released to market instead of having it on the older platform being the Switch in this case.

• I think that they should wait for the Switch 2 as well.

• I don't see them doing any ds stuff on the switch. Maybe for the switch 2 though. 

• I'd love to get the DS version on the Switch, but the fact that they've released the original N64 version twice now on the Switch (Super Mario 3D All-stars and NSO), I highly doubt it. But I hope I'm wrong!!

• I think they should wait for Switch 2.

• Would be cool to have that! Only have Mario 64 on my Wii U and it’s buggy.

• I don't think so. I think we'll have to wait for the Switch 2, but it should be worth the wait for the new platform. 

• I would play HD versions of ds, Wii, and Wii U games on the switch. They should put together a collection of the games and an emulator. 

• Honestly, Mario 64 DS still holds pretty well to this day. I don't think it needs a remaster. Not only that, but 64 DS has different characters, which was really nice. It was one of my favorite DS games!