Out of the mainline Zelda titles, which one was your favorite?

If you play Nintendo games, you likely grew up around Zelda games. So I would like to know what your favorite one is! I'm including all the main games, and mine is Ocarina of Time 3D for - you guessed it - the 3DS! Feel free to give your reasons for the pick as well. It could very well spark some nice discussion!

• That's funny - Ocarina of Time on the N64 for me.  Water Temple had me feeling my first bits of rage while gaming.  I have a brother that's about 10 years younger than me and when we talked about that game he said Water Temple was easy.  He played the 3DS version and being an upset big brother I had to look up why he thought it was easy and prove a point that they made it easier than it originally was lol

• I like ocarina of time as well

• Never really played zelda unless at my friends house

• I would have to go with the first Zelda title I completed as a child - Link's Awakening. Being the first completed Zelda story as well as being portable puts it at the top. Thanks for the conversation starter!

• Ocarina of Time 3D is my favorite too! I played the original first but the 3D feels better and overall looks better too so I enjoyed it a bit more than the 64 version. I hope to see a remaster on switch like what they did with Luigi's mansion 2.

• Mine is ocarina of time for the 3ds also... I just replayed it a couple weeks ago and it made me so happy and nostalgic but I love most all of zelda games... they really did a great job with the series

• Ocarina of Time is hard to beat, but Breath of the Wild is amazing as well.  Probably a toss up between the two.

• Ocarina of Time is Absolutely Frackin'Awesome ! ! !

• Legend of Zelda looks amazing but I haven't played it yet. I'm planning on starting it in the coming weeks. Should be an experience.

• OOT on the N64 has to be my favorite because it was one of the first games I played and showed me to how amazing video games could be.