What new releases are you most excited or most disappointed about this year?

With Mario vs Donkey Kong and Princess Peach: Showtime around the corner (along with various other releases), I am curious about what people are excited to play or what new releases made you disappointed already. I haven't played any new games yet for this year but I am looking forward to getting Princess Peach: Showtime, Touch Detective and (maybe) South Park: Snow Day when they release in March.

• This upcoming game starring Princess Peach has generated a lot of buzz, with its focus on music and rhythm gameplay.

• I am looking forward to the Paper Mario remake! I loved playing the first Paper Mario and like RPGS!

• Personally speaking I'm a huge fan of sandbox and open world style of games.

The upcoming game Endless Ocean Luminous looks like a lot of fun in my opinion, here's the premise.

Explore the depths of the mysterious Veiled Sea on your own or dive in with up to 30 players online*. There are over 500 different species of marine life to encounter here – you may even find creatures thought to be extinct or even mythical. Where will your undersea journey take you? Endless Ocean Luminous surfaces on Nintendo Switch 2 May 2024.

Although you didn't ask about hardware, for my wife's Switch, I'll definitely be grabbing the Pastel Pink joycons https://www.nintendo.com/sg/hardware/switch/accessories/index.html#section_joy-con 

Finally... sigh... I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Star Wars: Hunters looks pretty good. It's supposed to be releasing on iOS, Android, and Switch but I have a feeling it's going to be a developers money grab. Check it out, and its supposed to be free when it releases.

• At the moment, probably just the South Park game. The Star Wars game trailer looks cool too. Kind of excited for the new Pokemon game, but I think that is not until 2025.