What game on PC do you like to mod the most such as Skyrim, GTA, Red Dead etc?

My Favorite is Fallout New Vegas since the modding community is going strong on it. Great mods on there such as Tale of Two Wastelands. 

Parents
  • Mine is definitely the Sims. You could buy the base game only (which, I think is under $5 USD or free based on the season), and then buy a bunch of mods for clothing and facial in build a sim, mods for housing materials, for content, even mods that modify NPCs without having to touch their build a sims, and it would still feel like a full game. Even better if you can afford a new content packs, like jobs, or university, and there're mods out there that expand upon those mods. This proves that you can have a good game without having to shell out a lot of money.

• Mine is definitely the Sims. You could buy the base game only (which, I think is under $5 USD or free based on the season), and then buy a bunch of mods for clothing and facial in build a sim, mods for housing materials, for content, even mods that modify NPCs without having to touch their build a sims, and it would still feel like a full game. Even better if you can afford a new content packs, like jobs, or university, and there're mods out there that expand upon those mods. This proves that you can have a good game without having to shell out a lot of money.

Children
No Data