Vr Titanfall

Someone is developing the VR equivalent of Titanfall and I'm really excited for it. Unfortunately since it is a passion project right now there is the chance that it will be abandon in future. The developers are Argon and Virus. You can watch the introduction video here: gaming.lenovo.com/.../best-fps-game

Parents
  • This sounds so amazing. I loved both Titanfall games and playing it in VR would bring a new and different experience. Hopefully Sony finishes their pc support update for the PSVR2 before it releases as that is the only headset I currently own. I was thinking about trying to budget in a Quest 3 but since Sony made the announcement for pc support last month I decided to hold off to see how well it is implemented.

• This sounds so amazing. I loved both Titanfall games and playing it in VR would bring a new and different experience. Hopefully Sony finishes their pc support update for the PSVR2 before it releases as that is the only headset I currently own. I was thinking about trying to budget in a Quest 3 but since Sony made the announcement for pc support last month I decided to hold off to see how well it is implemented.

Children
No Data