Kingdom Come: Deliverance II ⚔︎︎

Hello Everyone Wave

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II, a continuation of its previous version released in 2018, has officially been announced.
The game is an exciting RPG set in the real world of the late Middle Ages.

Coming this year 2024 Eyes on all platforms Heart eyes

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 | Kingdom Come: Deliverance (kingdomcomerpg.com)

• I enjoyed the first game. I especially liked how your decisions really influenced events in the world. The realistic sword combat was different but in a good way once I got acclimated to it. I have always been into the medieval theme so hoping that it is as good as the first.

• Always wanted to try the first one, could be a good game, at least looks interesting.  Thanks for the info.

• I'm really excited for this. My only complaint was that horse-riding was not in third-person, otherwise A++

• I've been wanting to play the first one so this interests me. I guess I should start my playthrough soon.

• I’ve been watching some previews of this and it looks AMA sounds amazing. I’m just now starting the first one finally to prepare for the 2nd one !

• Oh cool. I only played a bit of the first one on Xbox when I had Gamepass, had to stop when my Xbox One up and died, and didn't pick it back up when I replaced it. 

Might pick up the first one on Steam. Will have to see if the second one is something my computer can handle well.

• This looks super fun. I'll have to give it a try.

• Looking forward to it!!

• I Hope the game comes with a large map and good graphics.

• I'll definitely be looking forward to this title!