Best new games for little kids

My 7 year old loves his Minecraft and Roblox. I'm trying to get him to try other games that he might like as well. 

• Fortnite would be a great option becomes it has a lot of different game modes and is free. If you want to play co-op with your son then I would recommend Overcooked, Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and It Takes Two.  

• Seconding the lego games. I have enjoyed them for years, they are easy enough to get into, the Lego Skywalker Saga has so much to unlock, so a good amount of playtime. 

• Sackboy a Big Adventure is a good platform game if you have a PS5! My younger sister liked it a lot and its co-op!

• Offline in reply to JT

It is also on Steam

• Fortnite would be good, i guess.

• Probably Fortnite

• Lego Fortnite specifically would be a good game to try, especially since it's free to play. Also, Roblox is a gaming platform and not really a game itself, so there's a ton of great, free games to play on it. If you haven't already done so, I would also suggest creating an account for yourself as well so you can play some of the experiences with him.

• My son is 9 and he said that probably 90 percent of his class plays Fortnite. It is like a little hangout after school everyday.

• Chess is unbeatable! Kids shouldn't be grinding to fill a virtual closet! There are games out there that aren't like that, just maybe play some evenings after a productive day! Play in nature more with others! 

• Yes, I agree. I've been teaching him chess.