Any Recommendations for New Games?

What games are fun to play? Since my testing season is almost over, I'd like to resume gaming from the place I stopped off. I usually play Valorant, Overwatch, and Forza Horizon 5(on my Xbox). Is there any fun new games that y'all might suggest playing?

Thanks in advance!!

• If you like single player games I could suggest some but you seem to be more arena shooter oriented.

Forza owns the racing sim right now and it's hard recommending a different one

• Yeah, I'm more into multiplayer games since I only use my laptop when internet is available. Thanks for the comment!

• Grab 7 Days to Die before the proce increase and the new big update. Lots of fun in single player or multiayer. I've logged almost 400 hours in the past 11-12 months on PC. 

• Forza is fun or maybe  fall guys

• For the most part I just play old games.  There are hundreds of thousands of them and many of them are quite good.

• I would suggest trying on the new season of Diablo 4. It's a quick and fun season which you can finish in a few days. If you have xbox game pass it's on it, so it's worth checking out. 

• I've been having fun with V Rising and Tiny Rogues. They don't really go with the other games you've been playing, but they're fun for me. If you check them out, don't judge Tiny Rogues by the graphics, it has some pretty deep mechanics and you can make really busted builds sometimes.

• Apex legends and Titanfall 2.

• I love TFT, and it seems to have a lot of variation, so each game is different.

• I can't think of one.