Favorite gaming mouse? ︎

Let's keep this one succinct! What' your favorite gaming mouse? And why? Try to give a few reasons why to make your answer more interesting.

Mine is Logitech G502 HERO so far because it has many buttons and ergonomically appealing. You can also adjust the weight because it has mini iron weights that can be taken off.

• Steelseries Aerox 5. Great Lightweight wireless mouse. Tactile and also has RGB. I really like it.

• Exact one I have and have had no issues. I love the weight adjustment and how easy it is to change the scroll wheel tension/speed. Idk it’s just aesthetically pleasing not to mention the RGB.

• Logitech m510. Simple, cordless and comfy. I wouldn't trade it for an over-engineered gaming mouse if you gave it to me

• Logitech g600 I like having buttons.

•  THE LOGITECH M510 BECAUSE IT HAS AN ERGONAMICALLY EFFICIENT DESIGN AND IS COMFORTABLE TO USE.

• That looks neat. It's actually quite similar to the one I have. How many buttons does it have? Is it compatible with G Hub?

• I got the logitech G502 lightspeed. Very customizable. You can change the sensitivity on the fly. Its battery lasts a long time and no real latency for a wireless mouse. You can get a mousepad that charges it but i didnt have that kind of money. Plus i got it on blackfriday for around $60 

• It's a little on the expensive side, but I really like the Razer Basilisk V3. It looks and feels really nice. 

• I've been using the Logitech G502 for a long time after researching a good gaming mouse.  I have no qualms about it - I really like the scroll wheel.