Sit-stand desk

I'm looking to upgrade my computer test. What are a few reliable desk brands to look at?

• Would you prefer a motorized one? 

• Not gonna suggest a brand, but I avoided motorized ones since once the motor dies, you're out of luck. I have a pneumatic desk that acts like the piston on your chair height, that I much prefer to any motorized desk.

• I had one at my last job.   It was spring loaded and 2 paddles on each side as a release.    It made it easy to transition in either direction and more reliable than a motor.

• As long as you don't buy the cheap Chinesium ones, you'll be fine. Stick with brands like Vivo, Versadesk, Flexispot, Uplift, Desk Haus, and Veridesk and you'll be fine.  They tend to last and not break

• I'm going to be using the Flexispot E7 Plus within the next 1 to 2 weeks, can let you know how it goes if you like, but it is heavy. Around 100 lbs just for the frame without the desk even installed.

• How many monitors do you have? If 2 or less I would say the ones that go on top of the desk and are manual are pretty good, but they don't work well with more than 2! If I bought mine at Costco, that way if the motor doesn't last as long as I think it should, I can return it easily!

• I'm also interested in this. Are Flexispot desks any good?

• Thanks for the list of reliable brands, I am looking at getting a new desk soon so I appreciate it. I'll be doing some research on my own as well, but this is a nice starting place.

• I am looking for the same thing a nice Sit to Stand Desk, Large one. I have only seen small Sit to stand Desk, so if anyone know of a big one, I will be happy to know.