Will these laptop specs run Red Dead Redemption 2, Skyrim, and Stray ?

None of the "Can I run it" websites that I have found have the newest CPU's included.  

Will I be able to run Red Dead Redemption 2 with these specs ?
Any idea what kind of FPS I should expect ?  I'm guessing it can run it, but not well because of the graphics.
(I think RDR2 of the 3 listed in the title have the highest requirements, not sure about Stray because its pretty new, super cute game where you play as a stray cat.  I don't think I'll have any problem with Skyrim with these specs)

Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850U Processor (2.70 GHz up to 4.70 GHz)  SEE: www.amd.com/.../11666
Graphics : Integrated AMD Radeon 680M
Memory : 32 GB LPDDR5-6400MHz 
Storage : 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 Performance TLC Opal
Audio : Dolby Audio speaker system with Dolby Voice (2 x user-facing mics)
Audio Chip : High Definition (HD) Audio, Realtek ALC3287 codec
Ports :  Two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, One USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, One USB-C 4.0, One HDMI 2.0b, One Headphone / mic combo

Need to know anything else ?

• Ok, after some research, I think it's likely to work on low quality settings and at 30 to 60 fps in 1080p.  You basically meet just below the recommended requirements for the game.

Rockstar requirements:

support.rockstargames.com/.../Red-Dead-Redemption-2-PC-System-Requirements

Benchmark for your integrated GPU from Notebook check, which I find pretty accurate.  Note the comparison graphs which includes other GPUs including the ones listed by Rockstar:

www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-680M-GPU-Benchmarks-and-Specs.589860.0.html

• Thank you James !  That is very helpful.  Yep, looks like its well above minimum, but not quite up to recommended requirements.

• I always run games through this site here

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

It'll give you a good estimation

• If you haven’t bought it yet you could always take it for a test run and refund it if it doesn’t work.

• I think you're good on Low, maybe FPS in the 40ish range.

• It would be best if your system could add a dedicated graphics card....  

• Thanks Kita. This site is very helpful.

• Yeh, I know.  It's annoying that I cannot.  It's a laptop, I'm almost positive that I cannot add GPU to it. 
    It's this one 21CQ000GUS

www.lenovo.com/.../21cq000gus

• I'm glad you found it helpful!  You'll have to check back here and let us know how it goes!

• The first thing that stood out was the intergraded graphics card. Peter's advice is spot on. For gaming, a dedicated graphics card makes a big difference and is a must for other apps like photo editing etc....Yeah a lot of laptops don't have an option to add a gpu. You can probably find a cheap gaming laptop with nvidia 1650 card between $400 -$600 during this holiday season and be above the mininum for most games playing in 1080p.