Will these laptop specs run Red Dead Redemption 2, Skyrim, and Stray ?

None of the "Can I run it" websites that I have found have the newest CPU's included.  

Will I be able to run Red Dead Redemption 2 with these specs ?
Any idea what kind of FPS I should expect ?  I'm guessing it can run it, but not well because of the graphics.
(I think RDR2 of the 3 listed in the title have the highest requirements, not sure about Stray because its pretty new, super cute game where you play as a stray cat.  I don't think I'll have any problem with Skyrim with these specs)

Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850U Processor (2.70 GHz up to 4.70 GHz)  SEE: www.amd.com/.../11666
Graphics : Integrated AMD Radeon 680M
Memory : 32 GB LPDDR5-6400MHz 
Storage : 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 Performance TLC Opal
Audio : Dolby Audio speaker system with Dolby Voice (2 x user-facing mics)
Audio Chip : High Definition (HD) Audio, Realtek ALC3287 codec
Ports :  Two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, One USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, One USB-C 4.0, One HDMI 2.0b, One Headphone / mic combo

Need to know anything else ?

Parents
  • Even if you should be able to run RDR2 on paper, good luck actually running it. Rockstar doesn't make the most stable games.

• Even if you should be able to run RDR2 on paper, good luck actually running it. Rockstar doesn't make the most stable games.

Children
  • Haha, I play Fallout New Vegas, so yeh kinda used to instability !!!  : )

Although, not to dis my favorite game ... when modded for PC it runs smooth as butter.
    I used Viva New Vegas which is widely regarded as the best modding guide for FNV
    https://vivanewvegas.github.io/

Also, FNV is free on Prime Gaming this month if you have an Amazon Prime account.

• red dead redemp 2 can be a challenge to get to run and run well