Legion Wifi adapter

Does all wifi network adapters fail specifically in Legion 5 series?

• I've had n problem with mine in over three years of regular use. The wifi on my Lenovo ThinkCentre on the other hand...that dies all the time.

• I haven't had any problems with the wifi adapter in my Legion laptop.

• Honestly, I have never had a WIFI adapter fail. Have you had multiple fail on you in the Legion 5 or just heard that there have been a bunch fail?

• No problems here with my 3 year old Legion T5 desktop or Legion laptop. 

• I haven't had any issues with my Legion. I haven't heard that it is a common issue. Is it a particular Legion 5 model number or the entire series that is affected? This is a serious issue if it is widespread across all Legion 5s. You might be having a driver issue or compatibility issue. I always go to the Legion Support forum for Possible fixes or info on why something may be happening.

• Nah..., there must be some survivors.  There must be....

• I don't own a Legion laptop, but my Yoga adapter seems fine, and it's been over 4 years. Never really seen a wifi adapter fail at all actually.

• I have had my Legion 5i Pro for about a year and the wifi is fine. I have an Intel chip, so I can’t speak for the wifi card that comes in the AMD variants. I generally hear better speeds through the Intel cards though.