how do I get ethernet without running cables through my walls?

I am trying to run ethernet to my PC in my room, but I do not have cable for it running through the walls. I have tried a MoCA adapter but that did not work, and am wondering if there are any other ways to get ethernet to my PC.

Parents
  • There are some adapters that use existing power circuit wiring but in all honesty they are crap. If you have access to your attic they all you have to do is get up there and run some cable yourself. If that if not possible just buy some white data cable and some cable staples to run your cable along the wall and the ceiling to get it into the room you need. No other real option to get the job done. You can always use wireless but that is just never as good as cable.

• There are some adapters that use existing power circuit wiring but in all honesty they are crap. If you have access to your attic they all you have to do is get up there and run some cable yourself. If that if not possible just buy some white data cable and some cable staples to run your cable along the wall and the ceiling to get it into the room you need. No other real option to get the job done. You can always use wireless but that is just never as good as cable.

Children
No Data