Streaming recommendations

Hey Lenovo Legion Family!

Looking to set up my streaming capabilities! I’ve read about obs and Streamlabs. I’d be streaming live to you tube...any recommendations? I have all of the gear...lights...mic...camera...

Just want to make it look awesome Slight smile

Parents
  • I favor Stream Elements plug in for OBS live myself, it uses far less of the CPU and honestly works fantastically , though to be honest I never gave slobs much of a chance.

• I favor Stream Elements plug in for OBS live myself, it uses far less of the CPU and honestly works fantastically , though to be honest I never gave slobs much of a chance.

Children
  • My daughter has been wanting to start live streaming minecraft on twitch she got a legion t730-28ico i7-9700k 3.6ghz 16gb 1tb + 256 rtx 2070 w10h as a gift for her birthday from her grandmother, Along with viewsource led dual screen, 5ms 60hz, we are still waiting on the tower to get here but I am new to all of this and am hoping someone can help me out here regarding what I need to get to upgrade the system so it can handle everything and run smoothly as well as what I need to get to get for her to actually be able to do the livestreaming on twitch.