Any news about a New Fallout (5) game? Anything not shown in websites already (any insiders)?

I really miss having a new Fallout game release.  My preference is the new game set in an interesting part of the country or world, and possibly going back to its roots by taking cues from the original Fallout (maybe even a North West area of North America).  My hope is a solid Single Player mode (for us old timers who take the game seriously) with interesting stories and stylish new gadgets.

Websites that currently talk about it but no dates yet:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/fallout-5/fallout-5-release-date-locations-gameplay-story-companions-trailer-system-requirements#:~:text=Still%2C%20if%20the%20wait%20for,be%20sometime%20in%20Fall%202022.

https://www.techradar.com/news/fallout-5-release-date-trailer-news-gameplay

"Starfield is the first Bethesda game that is set to release before Fallout 5."  and "In an interview with IGN(opens in new tab), Todd Howard confirmed that Fallout 5 will be Bethesda's next project after The Elder Scrolls 6."

It seems that refreshing Fallout 76 and other game priorities have pushed out Fallout 5 beyond the normal cadence of Fallout games (such as Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76).

What would be your preferred location for Fallout 5 and do you have any ideas for stories that Bethesda could develop (new enemies/creatures, story lines that would fit into the Fallout genre, etc.)?

• They could turn the game on its head by combining the Fallout and Far Cry universes. I would love a game set in an alternate reality like ours. Set them free in our world and stand back and observe the mayhem.

• HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT IT YET.  HOWEVER, YOU CAN SET UP A GOOGLE ALERT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MATTER.

• They will probably say something at E3

• Fallout 5? Yikes, I better catch up. Still playing #4 and have yet to get to '76. 

• I've not thought of a location. That's a good question. I'd like a place that's familiar, made to be very strange & unknown - like previous installments. I'd need to think on where though.

• This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but there is a huge upcoming Fallout 4 mod called, Fallout London (fallout4london.com) that looks really awesome. Calling it a "mod" does it an injustice because there are custom assets and models made exclusively for FO:L by a large team of volunteers. There was even actors for voiceovers and some green screen stuff (I think). It is really ambitious and I am excited for it and have been following it for a while. It should be finally coming out this year /fingers crossed. There is a Discord for it as well as Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and all the other social media platforms that are linked on that website. Hopefully it can scratch your itch until Fallout: 5 comes out.

• I havent played since Fallout 1 or 2.   I need to play it again.   Good question.   Starfield?   Looking that up to.  

• I cant wait to see it. I hope the map is big, I don't like short games.

• They maybe announce about it later in this year. 

• Really respect the Fallout fandom you have. It's always been a franchise I enjoyed.