Future of FPS, SPS, and TPS (Fortnite is the winner?)

Hi everyone!

What is the future of FPS, SPS, and TPS looking like? In my opinion, Epic seems to be able to incorporate many aspects of modern video games into one game: Fortnite. Although they still have a long way to go before reaching the graphics and gameplay of a game like Battlefield or Call of Duty, their game's programming is in such a way which allows them to easily make new version of the same game within the same window.

Let me know what you think . This is obviously my opinion but I am strongly adamant about it.

J

Parents
  • Would like to see a comeback of gun controller like back in the day

• could you name a few games that gun controller like you mentioned? I am curious now.

• could you name a few games that gun controller like you mentioned? I am curious now.

Children
  • Back in the day there are Duck Hunt on NES, House of the Dead and Time Crisis on Playstation and arcade. Nowadays it's mostly VR shooter games that utilizes gunstock like Contractors (COD in VR) and Population One (FN in VR). I just feel like it's more fun playing shooter game using gun controller instead of controller or KM.