Best game

Hello Everyone 

If we asked you to choose one game to play it, which game you are going to choose?

for me Minecraft, because I think this game has no end for it Sweat smile

• Lots of good options but I'd pick Borderlands because of how much time I've put into it without getting bored.

• new to gaming son here for the advice.

• Baldur's Gate 3! Has an insane amount of re-playability. 

• I would have to go with Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, or Fallout 4.  Both of those games can provide hours of playtime and since your decisions matter replayability is definitely possible.

• Lots of great answers here!

I'd probably pick Tears of the Kingdom...but man, it would be so tough to not be able to play all of the other games I love so much. I'll just be glad this isn't my reality!

• Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the best game I have ever play.

• god of war, or zelda, one of my favs

• It is really hard to choose just one because it depends on the mood I am in along with the genre. If I was only allowed to play one game and no other for a very long extended period of time it would probably be Elden Ring. I would play a different build every time and get hundreds of hours of gameplay without it getting to stale. That is the true beauty of Elden Ring. Builds play so differently and is challenging enough for so many playthroughs.

• TFT. It doesn't take up too much of your time, and there's a lot of possibilities and outcomes. Every game is different.

• I like sims the older versions like 3