Cities Skylines 24th October

Hello Everyone Wave

Cities: Skylines 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the popular city-building game, Cities: Skylines. It is set to be released on October 24, 2023, for PC, with console versions following in spring 2024.

Cities: Skylines 2 introduces a number of new features and improvements over the original game, including:

• New progression system: A new progression system will reward players for building and managing their cities successfully. Players will earn experience points and development points, which can be used to unlock new buildings, districts, and policies.
  • Climates and seasons: Cities: Skylines 2 will feature dynamic climates and seasons, which will have a significant impact on gameplay. For example, players will need to build different types of infrastructure to keep their citizens safe and comfortable in different climates.
  • Deeper city services: Cities: Skylines 2 will feature deeper and more complex city services, such as education, healthcare, and transportation. This will give players more control over how their cities develop and function.
  • Map changes and themes: Cities: Skylines 2 will feature a variety of new map themes, as well as the ability to import and export maps. This will give players more options when creating their own unique cities.
  • New zones and signature buildings: Cities: Skylines 2 will feature new zoning options, such as mixed-use zoning, as well as new signature buildings. This will give players more flexibility when designing their cities and make them more visually appealing.

In addition to these new features, Cities: Skylines 2 also includes a number of improvements to the original game, such as a more powerful engine, a more user-friendly interface, and a variety of new gameplay mechanics.

• Wow, really nice detailed/realistic graphics.   Thanks for the Ad/Summary !!!

• Hmmm...   Not my thing.

• It sounds and looks pretty good. Thanks for the heads up.

• This game looks very interesting. I used to play SimCity back in the day. How is this different?

• if its as unoptimized as the last one, ill be skipping.

• I'm not usually into sim games, but this looks fun.

• I've already preinstalled on game pass, I cannot wait.  I played cities skylines one a lot and im really looking forward to what they improved.  

• Is this like SimCity but with office buildings?

• Sounds kinda cool to me!

• Looks really cool and definitely my kind of game, but from what I seeing in early reviews will have to wait till i someday have a real beast computer/gpu to run.  Supposedly as population grows framerate tanks  on even lower graphic settings.