Lethal Company! Have you heard of it or played it?

"Lethal Company is a 2023 co-op indie horror video game developed and published by Zeekerss. It takes place in a retrofuturistic post-apocalyptic dystopia."  -Wikipedia.

I have not played it however, was looking for games to play over Christmas break and found this gem.   Rated #1 on Steam.  

Looks like a combo of Among Us and a random horror survival.  

What do you think?   Have you played?   

• It is a 4-way co-op.  Every clip I watch of it has people laughing or screaming as they run from the mobs.  

• I haven't played it but have watched a number of videos where others are playing it. It looks like a great game to play with friends.

• I've watched several streamers on Twitch play this game, it looks like a blast if you have some friends to play it with.

• I have not heard of Lethal Company. It's good to know that it's out there.

• I have not heard of it nor have I played it.

• This is the second time I heard of it today, but I haven't tried it. To be honest, I don't like this trend of online co-op horror survival. This one revolves around moons in space, so the thematic is cooler, but it's still the same thing.

• It seems like a lot of fun but without friends it'd probably get boring pretty fast. The game is kind of bare bones at the moment but it's pretty cheap at least.

• I have heard a lot of great things about it but sadly all of my friends play on console.

• I have just heard of this recently actually within the last couple of days.  I havent played myself but have seen a very little on it?  Is it any good?  Not sure if it would be something that interests me but maybe I will check it out just to see what its about

• I watched streamers play it and it looks fun but I think you need a squad of friends to play with.