HOW DO YOU WISH TO UPGRADE YOUR LAPTOP / PC THIS HOLIDAY?

More RAM, more internal storage, external HDD / SSD, external or portable monitor, USB / Thunderbolt hub for connecting more peripherals, gaming mouse, etc?

Parents
  • I definitely need an external SSD for more storage. I would love to upgrade my graphics card to the RTX 4000 series from the current RTX 2060 that I have now and a little more RAM for my CPU would be a plus but not really a priority right now for me. The Black Friday deals this year have not been that great from what I saw so I am hoping better deals will come by next spring.

• I definitely need an external SSD for more storage. I would love to upgrade my graphics card to the RTX 4000 series from the current RTX 2060 that I have now and a little more RAM for my CPU would be a plus but not really a priority right now for me. The Black Friday deals this year have not been that great from what I saw so I am hoping better deals will come by next spring.

Children
  • Thanks, Octopod114! NVIDIA is about to release the RTX 4000 Super series soon (mid-life GPU architecture upgrade), so the current RTX 4000 inventory should get a price drop heading into the new year  Fingers crossed