Legion Laptop Docking Stations

Folks I need some help.

I just purchased a Legion 7i a couple of weeks ago and really love it, but I need a docking station and was hoping for some recommendations.

I work in IT and we exclusively use Lenovo laptops, but according to the person I contacted through their support chat the Lenovo Thunderbolt docking station that I'm familiar with from work isn't compatible with the Legion 7i and they recommended a brand of docking station I've never heard of.

My goal is to be able to connect an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the 7i with as few cables as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

-JN

Parents
  • Hey Justin! 

I don't happen to know a compatible dock off the top of my head, but I know plenty of 7i owners use them.
    Personally I would maybe check in our Discord with any existing owners. We do have some Lenovo docks on our site as well Slight smile

• Thanks very much, I'll join the Discord and see what I can learn!

• Hi Justin, just wondering you found anything yet. I have a new fairly high-end laptop, and it doesn't like my old USB-C dock from VAVA. Looking for something that won't break the bank and curious what you learned. Thanks & best wishes!

• Hi Justin, just wondering you found anything yet. I have a new fairly high-end laptop, and it doesn't like my old USB-C dock from VAVA. Looking for something that won't break the bank and curious what you learned. Thanks & best wishes!

Children
No Data