Franchises you wish to see come back

As the title says, which franchises would you wish to come back with a new title, an anthology or anything else?

Personnaly, I'm still waiting on a new Splinter Cell entry, after the surprisingly good Blacklist, I would have thought that they would have jumped onto the same trail as either Assassin's Creed or Ghost Recon and released more games.

Parents
  • I would love to see more from the Dragonage franchise. The newest game was fun but i would also love to see them get back to the older style of gameplay as well. That or a new Skyrim-esque game altogether. 

• No judging, I have no idea what kind of a game is Dragon Age. But I'm really angry about EA pulling devs from Anthem and pushing them over to make the upcoming Dragon Age. So my question: What do you guys like about Dragon Age?

• No judging, I have no idea what kind of a game is Dragon Age. But I'm really angry about EA pulling devs from Anthem and pushing them over to make the upcoming Dragon Age. So my question: What do you guys like about Dragon Age?

Children
  • Anthem never would have been good no matter how many developers they had working on it post-launch. The game itself needs to be trashed and remade like it was right before launch. Dragon Age and Mass Effect deserve better developers and Anthem deserves to have never been made.