Best & the "Coolest" mid-high tier PC build below $2k?

Hello hello everyone! Another fun post.

In your well-respected opinion, what is a good mid to high tier PC build that you recommend? Please avoid asking questions like: what do you want the PC for? do you want it for gaming or productivity? will you be rendering videos on it? or etc. A mid-high tier PC means it should be able to do All of the Above without any major concerns.

I have been aiming to build a PC since I got into college a few years ago but unfortunately I never quite had the time or the available budget to invest on the parts specially with the better GPUs and CPUs prices skyrocketing over the past few years. I have decided to invest on each individual part one by one by investing on the parts over the course of next 2-3 months and to make my dream come true.

If possible, see if you can match the parts with the following CPU as I bought it during Black Friday: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core, 24-Thread. If this CPU is not compatible with your build then don't sweat it and share your build anyways. Also feel free to use third-party websites such as PCPartPicker to conveniently put the parts together and share it with me and everyone else within the Lenovo Legion community.

Thanks and cheers in advance!

• where should I start

• Not really sure what you are looking for.  It seems like you've already bought a computer that we hope you like and are enjoying.  

• Thanks for the share.

• Best way is to build it, other wise the LENOVO Legion 5i Tower Gen 7 Gaming Desktop.

• When planning out a new build, I have always used pcpartpicker as a guide. It gives you current specs for your budget, and a range of builds that are very viable. Makes the whole process a lot simpler.

• A Ryzen 9 5900X is a perfectly reasonable start. The suggestion of looking at the Legion 5i (Gen 8) was a really good one. I would have a minimum of 16 GB of RAM and a 2 TB M.2 drive. The 5900X will pair with a motherboard that uses DDR4 memory- the 5900X likes fast RAM- I have 3600 MHz CL-16 for my 5950X. The graphics card is always tricky. I do more productivity than games and I have a 3070 ti. You might consider the 16GB version of the 4060 ti or the 12GB 4070. They should have some future-proofing. I'd probably go with an 850W PS, though the other suggestion of looking at pcpartpicker is a good idea, as that is probably more than you would really need for these parts. Not an expert on MB. I spent about $250 for what I thought was a good compromise between quality and cost. It only had two M2 slots, now I wish I had more, but I dual boot Linux/Windows. I can also flash the BIOS from a USB stick. I also went with an air cooler, a massive Noctua NH-D15, but I hear the NH-U12A may be a better choice these days.

• To be honest, the last time I did my research, it was cheaper to buy a pre-built gaming Laptop like Lenovo Legion 5 or Lenovo Legion 7. Parts were way too expensive and big companies like Lenovo were taking the hit! That might have changed, but have a look on their sales for the specs you want.

• Nah my friend, Peter Face palm You didn't really read my post. Be a good sport and try again.

• Start with whatever knowledge you have in hand and feel free to do some researching :)

• I personally really like the Votager II from Starforge - very clean and transparent build but that's Intel based which is probably actually better if you want both gaming and productivity.  I also like builds from Xotic PC