Which game got you "hooked" on gaming?

For me, it wasn't until I was in my mid-30s that I even decided I wanted to give gaming a go.  It started with some chill games on the Switch, which led to some solo games like Borderlands, but ultimately my partner got me into FFXIV which became my new obsession for around a year, lol.  Now, a streamer I enjoy immensely opened a community guild on WoW Classic with the newest expansion, so I jumped into that, and it's my nightly obsession.

Parents
  • Star Wars Republic Commando, that was the first game I actually played with online multiplayer and it got me more interested in the fun competition online. Sure, there were single player titles that got me in first but considering how multiplayer heavy my gaming is today this would be it.

• Star Wars Republic Commando, that was the first game I actually played with online multiplayer and it got me more interested in the fun competition online. Sure, there were single player titles that got me in first but considering how multiplayer heavy my gaming is today this would be it.

Children
No Data